In Washington State the Association of Washington Businesses (Average
White Band as I like to call them) have a statewide buy-in policy that's
half of what I paid when I had my own Blue Cross plan, it went up 2
percent last year while my old one averaged 10-15 percent annual raise
and deductibles and other coverages (dental/vision) dirt cheap.  My
employees are young and cheap to cover, I love the plan!

Forbes