Health Insurance?

Hey, George!  (In Canada)

What kind of budget to you have for health insurance?

Me-

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Bret Clark
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 7:56 PM
To: WISPA General List
Cc: memb...@wispa.org; motor...@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [WISPA] [WISPA Members] Health Insurance

We went through an independent broker who essentially had created a small
business group plan of area businesses that help keep cost down verses us going
to the insurer ourselves. Another thing to consider is Health Savings Accounts
(HSA) which are a lot less then regular health insurance but at least affords
some piece of mind for employees in the event they are faced with a serious
medical or health issue.

Bret