heheheh...

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom

On 12/21/2010 11:11 AM, Jeff Broadwick - Lists wrote:

Mark may state his case strongly, but he isn't wrong. Fred stated it better than I could. Even though this particular set of regs may not be particularly onerous...you've just invited the camel under the tent.

Regards,

Jeff
ImageStream Sales Manager
800-813-5123 x106

*From:*wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] *On Behalf Of *Faisal Imtiaz
*Sent:* Monday, December 20, 2010 9:27 PM
*To:* WISPA General List
*Subject:* Re: [WISPA] Flexible rules promised for wireless

  'Dude'... get a grip.. get out of this business, get some sanity into
your life... this kind of stress is not good...

Just imagine how Alexander Graham Bell felt when the Gov. decided to
regulate the Phone Company !

Fact of life... when a service starts to become a crucial / critical for
the general population... the Gov. (anywhere in the world) will start to
regulate it...

Don't be surprised if tomorrow's Internet, gets to be like a utility !
(Electricity ?) ...

Get a grip, you don't have to like the rules, but realize you are not in
position to make the rules, just play by them...or not !

Don't like it.. go do something else... Throwing tantrums will not make
a difference...

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom