Rather than 3.65 is there a reason not to use 5GHz? I haven't tested the DTS stuff yet, but if it works in AirMax it would open plenty of spectrum (assuming you don't have radar issues). Even so I would look at 5MHz Airmax channels in the 5GHz range, if old wisp is running 2.4 shouldn't be an issue, your only conflict would be your backhauls and depending on backhaul distance you can use 5.2 or 3.6 when you gets the license. I haven't hung any new 2.4 gear in over 3 years because the spectrum has gotten so bad and I'm in pretty much the middle of nowhere.

As for resolution with the old wisp, I would go to the meeting, say I've tried to get along with the old wisp, but that his system was set up in such as way as to not be able to handle the noise that is inherent to license free spectrum. Include the appropriate quotes from part15 about accepting interference.

I'm assuming new wisp customers aren't having a problem. I would point that out. My network is fine because it is designed properly his is falling down because it was designed poorly. I would also point out that all of your equipment falls within part15 specifications (if you are using AirMax for everything it should). I would asked the competitor to provide similar assurances.