From: "Steve Barnes" <st...@pcswin.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 11:58:26 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Are Ubiquiti cables failing???

I had my fist 3 cable failures this week.  Blown radios and POE's.  I know that
I don't get any credit for labor but I also don't want any new cable that will
fail in a year.  I think I will just have them replace the radios and go one
with Life.  Not sure how I would ever get rid of 10 boxes of new UBNT cable.  I
would put it out.

Steve Barnes
General Manager
PCS-WIN / RC-WiFi