No that would be shooting myself in the foot. Yes I have lost much due
to the cable, others have lost more. Id like to RMA my devices but
some are old. IMO they only died cause of the water reaching the PoE
and shorting it. I have gone back to Belden. It does not fit into the
gear quite right but it works and ive not had issues with it.