Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's not even an April fools joke.
http://www.google.com/loon/

Maybe if you can get hold of a human at Google you could interest them in
running a trial with you...

Coenraad Loubser

WISH Networks (Pty) Ltd.
2nd Floor, Merriman Place, Cnr. Merriman & Bird Str, Stellenbosch, 7600, ZA

Office: 087 805 7480
Skype: Wish_Support
Email: coenr...@wish.org.za
Cell: 073 772 1223 (By appointment)
Web: http://wish.org.za

-- Spending Money is like watering a plant. Your money is your ultimate
ballot.