We have 3 towers with ubnt 900, doing ok offering up to 3meg plans, jitter
is pretty poor though. Interference has been an occasional issue. We do get
what I consider good foliage penetration up to 1-2 miles with the dual pol
yagi as cpe. Better penetration than wimax 3.65.

The wimax we can do higher speeds and has been more reliable for customers
who are nearLOS. This is using pmp320 AP on a Dual pol omni. Trees screw
with the wimax terribly in wind/rain though.

Pmp100 900mhz just seems like too little capacity to meet today's demands.