try replacing your ]]> with ]]]]><![CDATA[>

?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of stian
Sent: 29 August 2007 13:29
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] GDI+ MergeModule

I put the condition under the component. Assume that is okay? However, I'm
having problems with the condition.. candle.exe won't eat it. Here is what I
use:

<Component Guid="{..}" Id="C_GDI">
  <Condition>
    <![CDATA[(VersionNT=500) Or (NOT Version9X="") ]]>
  </Condition>
  <File DiskId="1" Id="id1893" KeyPath="yes" Name="gdiplus.dll" Vital="yes"
src="gdiplus.dll" />
</Component>

And the error I get from candle is:
candle.exe : error CNDL0001 : Cannot have ']]>' inside an XML CDATA block.

Any clues?

Best regards.