I don't think you need the CDATA for your condition.  Conditions are
usually wrapped in CDATA because they often contain < and > characters.

That being said, are you sure that the problem is actually in the
fragment that you posted?  Your CDATA looks fine to me, I'm thinking
that maybe something else is messing up the parsing and makes candle
think that you have a "]]>" in your CDATA.  Do you have any other CDATAs
in this WiX file?  If you remove that condition line, does it compile?