What's the WiX best practice for the following scenario?

  Using WiXAware to generate v2 schema consider these files:

  Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common.dll
  Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.dll

  WiXAware generates file elements with attributes:

  Name="Microsof" LongName="Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common.dll"

  Name="Microsof" LongName="Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.dll"

  It builds without errors but I get ICE30 Errors ( SFN nname collisions)
because the file table looks like:

  Microsof|Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common.dll
  Microsof|Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.dll

  In my InstallShield generated installs I don't get ICE30 errors because the
file table looks like:

MICROS~1.DLL|Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common.dll
MICROS~4.DLL|Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Logging.dll

  If I try to put this into my WXS I get a candle warning about the attribute
being ambigious.

  The install works either way and it's kind of a non issue because my .NET
assemblies would never work on an SFN system anyways.... but I'm trying to be
really clean and I find myself caught between a candle warning and an ICE Error.