I'm afraid v2 won't cut it for me then.  I'm actually using TFS Team Build and
I need the project document to be MSBuild also so I can just call the solution
build.   Using v3 against v2 binaries seems to work though.

Bob Arnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Christopher Painter wrote:
> I was under the impression from various postings that Votive v2 wasn't
> as stable/complete as the rest of the toolset and that the real work
> was done in v3.

That's correct. You asked about MSBuild. WixTasks.dll and wix.targets
are the MSBuild tasks and targets, respectively, and are unrelated to
Votive v2.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/