At the end of our installation, an deferred custom action is invoked to
register our VSTS package as well as the CTC menu:

<InstallExecuteSequence>
        <Custom Action="CA_DevenvSetup2005" Before="InstallFinalize" />
</InstallExecuteSequence>
<CustomAction Id="CA_DevenvSetup2005" Property="DEVENV_EXE_2005"
ExeCommand="/setup" Execute="deferred" Return="check" Impersonate="no" />

The installation succeeds and our package is registered to Visual Studio
(custom action return value is 1).
The problem is that the context menu doesn’t shown in the VSTS project
supported by our package just intalled. Manually running “devenv /setup” solves
the problem.
Something strange is that “devenv /setup” actually does everything other than
the context menu registration --- all the other functionalities provided by our
package works well in VS.

Does anyone have this problem before?

Thanks,
Xin Liu