DexterSinister wrote:
> Yes ... well ... if I get that opportunity, I'll be sure to invite you and
> Richard to the wake.
>
> Any ... other ... thoughts on the matter ?

If the BO merge modules are causing Preselected to be set, I'm not sure
there's a viable workaround. You should consider not using their merge
modules -- they have .msi equivalents, at least for some of their stuff.
Or you could create one, by merging their modules into a "utility" .msi,
then treat it as a prereq to be chained in.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/