On Mon, January 30, 2012, Paul Seelig wrote:

> with the newly released wmaker-0.95.1 with it's now fully functional
> debianization, i have updated my WMLive web page with a new build of a
> live WindowMaker system based on Ubuntu 11.04. On

Very good initiative!
It seems like you've configured Firefox/Thunderbird to use the
GtkStep2 theme? Just out of interest, I noticed that this theme
does no longer work with the more recent GTK-based applications
(gtk3 if I'm not too mistaken) - has anyone cared to create a
STEP-like theme for the current gtk version?

One last thing - I think you can make the default configuration
a bit more attractive if you preconfigure a nice background
image, also (I haven't seen the CD yet) if it's bundled with
some nice themes to choose from. Just an idea - why not ask
people to send in their personal configurations - themes and
dock (WMState) and add the best ones to the distro, so that
users can choose from them?

Cheers,

M'bert

--