More topposting.

1. I tried to download the file. IMO the .xz extensión is not common, why not tgz, tgz,...? 2. Is possible to add your menu scripts in the windowmaker upstream or debian/ubuntu packages? 3. Why not add all these stuff (themes,...) in one place at upstream/package?

I was thinking about the menu system, if is better for you, probably is better for more people. I will try to take a look, and if is better, we can work to add it to the upstream or debian/ubuntu.

Thanks!
kix