On Sun, February 05, 2012, Carlos R. Mafra wrote:

> Voting for something is a waste of time. Either someone _does_
> something his own way or nobody does anything and keep voting hoping
> that someone else will do something.

I suggest we move the project to sourceforge. Getting the
project approved will be no problem. Sourceforge does git
hosting, and it has TRAC. I have some of my projects hosted by
them, and I have no reasons for complaints. The only thing that
is missing right now is git integration in TRAC. They've
promised to get this done for long, and so far it hasn't
happened. But even without git integration TRAC is a fair bug
tracking sysem.

This way we'd have the stuff hosted, also if Carlos wants, he
can easily add more developers with repository write acces.

Some people may not like SF, some may say other open source
hosting providers are better, but this is one that does what we
need, I've used it for long, and I think it will do the job
well.

That's what I think about it.

M'bert

--