On Tue, February 07, 2012, Rodolfo kix Garcia wrote:

> Me too. I don't have problems with the current git, and I only request a
> BTS because I think is better for us. But I don't have time to maintain
> a BTS, webpage or git.

Well, having used SF for a couple of my projects for years now
I'd say that there is not much to maintain. The git is just as
git is, i.e. there's no additional maintenance effort involved
with that.

The BTS is something we may want. If that is the case, it's
supposed to save us time. I'm used to working with BTS, and I
like it better than maintaining BUGS files :)

With TRAC we'd also get a Wiki which integrates nicely with the
BTS and - once this is available - with the code in the git. I
used to work with it for several years while still in my last
company, and I really like it a great deal, it's simple and
helps developers organise.

I'm probably the one here who has contributed the least from all
of us here. Therefore I don't really want to convince people if
they feel differently. But as the question was raised, that's
what I think about it :)

Cheers,

M'bert

--