I'd recommend SourceForge, I use it for all my projects and they have
everything freely available for Open Source projects.

However, preventing access to those countries isn't much of a big
problem. You can just host the git mirror somewhere else, or someone
could just push them the git mirror anyway.

On 2/7/12, Martin Dietze <d...@fh-wedel.de> wrote:
> On Tue, February 07, 2012, Rodolfo kix Garcia wrote:
>
>> Me too. I don't have problems with the current git, and I only request a
>> BTS because I think is better for us. But I don't have time to maintain
>> a BTS, webpage or git.
>
> Well, having used SF for a couple of my projects for years now
> I'd say that there is not much to maintain. The git is just as
> git is, i.e. there's no additional maintenance effort involved
> with that.
>
> The BTS is something we may want. If that is the case, it's
> supposed to save us time. I'm used to working with BTS, and I
> like it better than maintaining BUGS files :)
>
> With TRAC we'd also get a Wiki which integrates nicely with the
> BTS and - once this is available - with the code in the git. I
> used to work with it for several years while still in my last
> company, and I really like it a great deal, it's simple and
> helps developers organise.
>
> I'm probably the one here who has contributed the least from all
> of us here. Therefore I don't really want to convince people if
> they feel differently. But as the question was raised, that's
> what I think about it :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> M'bert
>
> --
> ----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------
> =+=
> Ich trink kein Wasser. Da ficken Fische drin...
>

> --

Yeah...