On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 15:02:56 -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
On 02/05/2012 07:48, Martin Dietze wrote:
I suggest we move the project to sourceforge. Getting the
project approved will be no problem. Sourceforge does git
hosting, and it has TRAC. I have some of my projects hosted by
them, and I have no reasons for complaints. The only thing that
is missing right now is git integration in TRAC. They've
promised to get this done for long, and so far it hasn't
happened. But even without git integration TRAC is a fair bug
tracking sysem.

This way we'd have the stuff hosted, also if Carlos wants, he
can easily add more developers with repository write acces.

This makes a lot of sense to me.

The idea is good, but, SourceForge (and google code) has countries blocked.

We should close the BTS topic :-)

--

        It's always a long day; 86400 doesn't fit into a short.