On Sun, 27 Jan 2013, Rodolfo García Peñas wrote:
Zoltan, test it!! :-) All should continue ok. Please, try it, you have a lot of
knowledge about this.

I don't have time for that but I gave you the procedure to test it yourself. If it passes that I'm fine with it too.

I read the previous mail with Carlos, should I try to set the textbox to "grey" or something like to avoid that the user could edit it without set the checkbox?

Don't touch the textbox. I said the switch should be grey when there's nothing in the textbox. Then the warning is not needed.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan