On Wed, 30 Jan 2013, Carlos R. Mafra wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 at  7:50:02 +0100, Rodolfo García Peñas (kix) wrote:
I don't know what to do. We can use the idea of set the textbox as
non editable and use only the "Browse..." button to set it, but I am
not sure about it.

Apart from fixing real problems, I think you should do nothing about
making it non editable or selecting things automatically and things
like that.

I agree that if you could make it work just like before the cleanup patches it would be enough.

If you want to improve on that, checking if the text field has changed should also be possible by either observing appropriate notifications or registering your handler function as a delegate to the text field, but I don't know the details about this. Only looked at wtextfield.c briefly but it seems to contain the necessary mechanism to get notifications about changes.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan