El 28/01/2013 11:33, BALATON Zoltan escribió:
On Sun, 27 Jan 2013, Rodolfo García Peñas wrote:
Zoltan, test it!! :-) All should continue ok. Please, try it, you have a lot of knowledge about this.

I don't have time for that but I gave you the procedure to test it
yourself. If it passes that I'm fine with it too.

I read the previous mail with Carlos, should I try to set the textbox to "grey" or something like to avoid that the user could edit it without set the checkbox?

Don't touch the textbox. I said the switch should be grey when
there's nothing in the textbox. Then the warning is not needed.

I was thinking about that, I made some tests, I am not happy. Explanation:

Currently the icon path textbox could be filled using the pushbutton "Browse..." to select the icon or just editing it. Using the pushbutton is nice, because it calls "showIconFor()" to test if the icon exists. But filling the textbox by hand is different. We cannot check if the textbox has a valid icon or not, so we cannot set the switch enabled or not. We can check if the textbox has a right value when we click on apply or save, but not before. We can check it when we click on the switch, but if the textbox is changed later, we could get a bad icon in the textbox and the switch enable.

I don't know what to do. We can use the idea of set the textbox as non editable and use only the "Browse..." button to set it, but I am not sure about it.

Un saludo,
kix