Quoting message written on Friday 2015-06-19 22:02:24:
> Thanks again, I managed to isolate the cause!

Thank you for your time.

> I have also sent a patch for this, although for this one it will take
> you some extra work, sorry for that...

Now when I run "./autogen.sh" I get this at the end:

configure.ac:101: the top level
configure.ac:44: require Automake 1.12, but have 1.11.1
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

I have upgraded my automake to 1.13 and build procedure is now working.
Is the update of automake that extra work you are referring to? :-)

Thank you for helping me to solve this.
Automake 1.12 should be added into the requirements list if it is
going to stay like that.

Further more, one cannot read the list of prerequisites as the file
INSTALL-WMAKER gets built only after you already have some of them
met e.g. autoconf, automake, possibly more.

--
Josip Deanovic