Vaska.WSG wrote:

russ, i just wanted to mention that these links you provide perdiodically have really been helping me get up to speed with css - thank you very much! if you're ever in brussels, i'll gladly buy you a beer...

A silent but nonetheless very interested follower of this list, I've been meaning to ask this for a while now... are these links compiled somewhere on a web page or archive ? It would be great to be able to consult this ever-growing resource every now and then, like it's now possible with the CSS-Vault web site, not just by selecting every one of Russ' messages that contain "few links" in the title. ;)

--
Denis Boudreau [ CYBERcodeur.net ]
Contributeur W3Québec, Pompage et OpenWeb

Web1 : http://www.cybercodeur.net/
Web2 : http://w3qc.cybercodeur.net/
Web3 : http://www.pompage.net/
Web4 : http://www.openweb.eu.org/