We are thinking about this, the problem is that many people have sigs with
their url in them and other people post links to sites with their questions.
If we automate the link stripping, we'll get those too.

I suggest (actually Russ did) we make sure we post the links in the
resources area so that they are a permanent categorised record, rather than
to the list, and I'll write a routine to grab all the posted resource links
from the past week and send them to the list on Sunday (or is Friday a
better day?) to save having to look there all the time.

Sound OK?