Denis, you are right. While the archive section is partially helpful, any
useful link posted to WSG should also be added to our resources section.
Slackness on my part:
http://webstandardsgroup.org/resources/

BTW, anyone can add to the resources section (especially to the "built by
members" section), and anyone can post Web Standards-related links to the
group. This includes web standards articles, CSS stuff, html/xhtml,
semantics, accessibility etc.

If these sort of posts were to generate too much traffic (if heaps of people
started posting useful links), we could ask that they be put directly into
the resources section only, and we can post out a weekly automated resources
recap.

Vaska, thanks for the offer but a bit far to travel for a free beer  :)
Russ