While the archive section is partially helpful, any
useful link posted to WSG should also be added to our resources section.

Is there any way some skillful coder here could hack up a script to parse the list emails, strip out all links, present them in a "recent links sent to wsg-list" kind of list, with some buttons like "add me to wsg resource archive" (if the user finds it valuable)?

Just an idea that could make check-ins a funnier thing to do, me also being a "slacker" ;)

cheers,

/Anton
--
What your <body> lacks, your <head> compensates.