All list emails are accessible in the archives on the WSG website if you login. The archives can be found on the right side in the navigation. That's why you're not supposed to send out superfluous emails. Like this one.. ... ... .. doh. Sorry Russ ;)

--Ryan
http://www.theward.net

Denis Boudreau [ CYBERcodeur ] wrote:

Vaska.WSG wrote:

russ, i just wanted to mention that these links you provide perdiodically have really been helping me get up to speed with css - thank you very much! if you're ever in brussels, i'll gladly buy you a beer...

A silent but nonetheless very interested follower of this list, I've been meaning to ask this for a while now... are these links compiled somewhere on a web page or archive ? It would be great to be able to consult this ever-growing resource every now and then, like it's now possible with the CSS-Vault web site, not just by selecting every one of Russ' messages that contain "few links" in the title. ;)