Jan Brasna wrote:
> Well, I don't fancy it much, I don't like the idea of presentational
> image in HTML... I personally use own solution[1], based partly on
> Dynatext[2]. Now I'm playing with Anatoly's DIR[3]
> <http://fecklessmind.com/main/5/definitive-solution-to-image-replacement>

If the user browses with images disabled and large text-size, the heading is
cut-off because of the overflow declaration.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this method (that I mention at the bottom
of the article as well as sIFR) is not one of the very best, I'm just saying
that it has atleast this issue regarding accessibility.

Thierry | http://www.TJKDesign.com