On 6 Sep 2007, at 18:30, Felix Miata wrote:

On 2007/09/06 17:58 (GMT+0100) Tony Crockford apparently typed:

- and if the client is looking
at their site compared to everyone else they also expect it to look
similar, not have massive fonts.

You're the expert. Your clientele is a limited universe you can try to educate. You could offer it a look at some authoritative sites that both exhibit respect and recommend respect.

but sadly, in my world, they don't.

The majority is what they want to *be* like.

I'm still looking for a best practice solution to reducing font size to the *norm* and not causing problems when I do so.

have you any suggestions on that front?