>Target are saying "If you are blind, you are worthless. We only take
>money from people who aren't like you." In a physical environment the
>equivalent would be turning them away at the door. Would you tolerate
>that if it was based on gender, religion or race?"

That's not what Target are saying. It's like a deaf person comes into their
store and requests for assistance but no one speaks the sign language and he
can't lip read. Is it discrimination not to have a sign-speaking person in
your store just in case a deaf person comes in?

>we have to
>force corporations to do good things.

It doesn't sound right. Why should anyone be forced to do the right thing?
You can't force anyone to be nice, generous and good-natured, you can only
encourage that. Forcing people to do the right thing is wrong.