Yeah, I think we all are aware of these small problems and i have faced
them also producing standard websites for a french company that had IE5.5
a a standard browser... haha

We cant expect other non professionals to have the same settings, latest
installations and technical experience as us.

I resinstalled my work computer some months ago and I had a technical
person to do this because we have a deal, Yes he installed all programs i
needed and also IE7 ONLY!!!. Stupid me didnt made him understand i need
IE6 to make websites for the most of the internet audience...

I have now a cracked tripped IE6 that cant have flash installed and i am
in need of another new installation again... just need to find the time...

Web standards is not always standards for the audience and its dangerous
to even think so...

Mobile phones. hmmm it is exploding but wh is really making websites for
these devices and arent we only technical freaks using them for
internet... they are terrible to read and use for services... gmail is ok
though, fast and looks ok..

I went out of the limits this morning but i think we have many things to
learn about the users of our products online and from there is where we
need to build our products... that shold be standards considered...

Michael Persson