Disclaimer: This is not a sarcastic question.

At Menubar, try tab through the link using your keyboard, right after you hit
"File", the next link it headed is the  download link below the Source.

http://hanshillen.github.com/aegisdemo/

As a Superfish script and a frequent keyboard navigation user, I expect the
second tabbing destination to be the "Edit" menu because of many comments and
articles I read which were written by accessibility practitioners and those who
never missed the opportunity to stone Superfish every time they see a chance.

I was a bit lost when I didn't see the orange focus color for "Edit" after I
tabbed through the "File"; first I thought it behaves like Superfish (which
heads for 2nd level). Then I realized I must use the 'right arrow' to navigate
to "Edit", is this the absolute way for keyboard user to expect that a an
accessible keyboard supported dropdown menu will only work like this using
arrow keys?

tee