From: "Thierry Koblentz" <thierry.koble...@gmail.com>
What is the solution you're talking about?
That link you posted does not tell us much about your "own simplistic,
unsophisticated way", nor what is your "different view of menu
Accessibility".

It must be so simple it went over your head :-)

I'm not here to argue, debate, or press my views. Consider my post a statement about a system that works for us and our customers. Perhaps someone else would be interested in engaging in a debate or raising other accessibility solutions - but mine was a one-way post and I am only replying to you to clarify that. Ours works for us and for our testers - and that's all that matters to us. Read it and understand or simply present or use another solution.

Cheers and adios.

--
Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com