An update for Mac builders.

It appears that the Mac clang LLVM compilers do not support the
function-sections, data-sections and, gc-sections options so those
should be omitted on Mac builds. they probably only make sense for ELF
binary targets anyway which is not the case on OS-X anyway so if they
were supported they would probably be ignored.

So the Mac hamlib for WSJT-X recipe needs to be something like:

mkdir ~/hamlib-prefix
cd ~/hamlib-prefix
git clone git://git.code.sf.net/u/bsomervi/hamlib src
cd src
git checkout integration
mkdir ../build
cd ../build
../src/autogen.sh --prefix=$HOME/hamlib-prefix \
     --disable-shared --enable-static \
     --without-cxx-binding --disable-winradio
make
make install