Hi Joe,

I know you've been busy with WSJT-X updates, but was wondering if you
came to any conclusions on KVASD v1.12 decoder (32/64) and if there will
be a central location to pull the decoder from for the apps that use it?

At present, I've been using the decoder located in the trunk
..wsjt/kvasd-binary/{Linux,Windows} which I believe is still 1.11. I
think WSJT-X pulls from these locations for it's build(s) also. I recall
you saying something about WSJT using v1.12 from a version that resides
in the trunk. I'm not sure which version MAP65 is using at present.

73's
Greg, KI7MT