Hi Greg and all,

KI7MT:
> I know you've been busy with WSJT-X updates, but was wondering if you
> came to any conclusions on KVASD v1.12 decoder (32/64) and if there will
> be a central location to pull the decoder from for the apps that use it?

I presently have versions of kvasd v1.12 compiled for Windows, linux32,
and linux64.  Also kvasd v1.11 compiled for ARM, OSX_32, OSX_64, and
linux64.  I could make others, if there's a good reason to do so.

The only difference between v1.11 and v1.12 is that 1.12 also does a
decode test (on internally stored data) when you ask for its version number.

Where is the best place to put them, for easy access?  Maybe not on
SourceForge, since they're not open source?  Perhaps on the WSJT web
site, instead?

Is static linking of these a bad idea, for any licensing reasons?  (I'm
fairly clueless about these things...)

        -- Joe, K1JT