On 23/10/2014 01:09, Scott Hernalsteen wrote:
> Hi Bill,
Hi Scott,

> I’d be happy to help.
>
> Here is what I have for Xcode:
>
>    Version:   6.1 (6A1052d)
>    Location:  /Applications/Xcode.app
>    Applications:
>    Xcode:     6.1 (6604)
>    Instruments:       6.1 (56160)
>    SDKs:
>    OS X:
>    10.10:     (14A382)
>    10.9:      (13F26)
>    iOS:
>    8.1:       (12B411)
>    iOS Simulator:
>    8.1:       (12B411)
>
> In case it matters, I also have Qt 5.3.1 that was compiled when I was running
> 10.9.
OK, that's fine. The stock WSJT-X CMake build will be using the 10.9 SDK
that you have there as part of Xcode 6.1.

All I need is for you to do a build with a Release configuration (the
default) of the 'package' target and post the resulting DMG somewhere
where John G4KLA and myself can download it. Between us we can test it
on 10.10 through to 10.7.

> Let me know if there’s any other information you need.
Yes, I forgot to ask, what version of gfortran are you using?