Hi Alan,

On 12/17/2014 6:19 PM, Alan VK2ZIW wrote:
> WSPR is not much use if it only runs 10 or 11 hours.

Many people run production releases of WSPR for many weeks, or even
longer, without problems.

It appears that you're running an executable you compiled yourself,
using various tools and packages that I haven't used, on hardware that I
don't have.  (I think you're running Fedora on an ARM processor, a
Banana Pi?)

Troubleshooting your build is necessarily a task you must assume mostly
on your own -- or possibly together with others who have a similar
interest and similar hardware.

Do let us know what you find out!

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT