Hi Alan,

I'm not sure where FD 21 puts f2py, but Wheezy add it's to:

/usr/bin/f2py3.2

Armel: https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/armel/python3-numpy/filelist
Armhf: https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/armhf/python3-numpy/filelist

I added a couple ac_arg_with statements to configure.ac. I can't log
into your box to test his, but, when you have time, try running
./autogen.sh with:

./autogen.sh --with-f2py=<path-to-f2py> --with-python3=<path-to-python3>

The path statements need to include the file name, so if your f2py file
name is f2py.py, the path would be something like:

--with-f2py=/usr/bin/f2py.py  or wherever you've installed it.

As a side note, Debian Wheezy has python3-numpy, so I'm not sure why you
needed to copy it over from from Fedora. If at all possible, you install
python3-numpy form your Bananian (Wheezy) distro, which should yield
/usr/bin/f2py3.2.

73's
Greg, KI7MT

73's