Yes Joe,

We'll let you know what we find.

And yes, I'm using ARMv7 hardware, because size of equipment
and power are VERY important.

How many hams in India could afford to run a 100W PC 24x7
for WSPR?

That's $300 per year here in Australia.

Can you fly a Windows x86 PC in a balloon?

We MUST consider, as developers, the use or our products.

BTW: I quite clearly specified the hardware and O/S with problems.

73

Alan VK2ZIW

On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:00:46 -0500, Joe Taylor wrote
> Hi Alan,
>
> On 12/17/2014 6:19 PM, Alan VK2ZIW wrote:
> > WSPR is not much use if it only runs 10 or 11 hours.
>
> Many people run production releases of WSPR for many weeks, or even
> longer, without problems.
>
> It appears that you're running an executable you compiled yourself,
> using various tools and packages that I haven't used, on hardware
> that I don't have.  (I think you're running Fedora on an ARM
> processor, a Banana Pi?)
>
> Troubleshooting your build is necessarily a task you must assume
> mostly on your own -- or possibly together with others who have a
> similar interest and similar hardware.
>
> Do let us know what you find out!
>
>     -- 73, Joe, K1JT

Alan

Man's greatest waste of time: Worshipping the wrong God.
Consider Jesus.
Alan Beard               Unix Support Technician from 1984 to today
70 Wedmore Rd.           Sun Solaris, AIX, HP/UX, Linux, SCO OpenServer 5.0.X
Emu Heights N.S.W. 2750  Routers, terminal servers, printers, terminals etc..
+61 2 47353013 (h)       Support Programming, shell scripting, "C", assembler
0414 353013 (mobile)     After uni, electr