On 07/06/2015 07:13, Claude Frantz wrote:

Hi Claude,

see below:
> On 06/06/2015 07:50 AM, Claude Frantz wrote:
>
>> I have updated to revision 5543 now. The previously missing line at the
>> end of FC.h is inserted now. "make" terminates without errors now. But
>> there are still some warnings.
> I'm on revision 5549 now, on my 32-bit Fedora 21 system.
>
> The error situation appears again, although the contents of FC.h is:
>

> #ifndef FC_HEADER_INCLUDED
> #define FC_HEADER_INCLUDED
>
> /* Mangling for Fortran global symbols without underscores. */
> #define FC_GLOBAL(name,NAME) name##_
>
> /* Mangling for Fortran global symbols with underscores. */
> #define FC_GLOBAL_(name,NAME) name##_
>
> /* Mangling for Fortran module symbols without underscores. */
> #define FC_MODULE(mod_name,name, mod_NAME,NAME) __##mod_name##_MOD_##name
>
> /* Mangling for Fortran module symbols with underscores. */
> #define FC_MODULE_(mod_name,name, mod_NAME,NAME) __##mod_name##_MOD_##name
>
> /*--------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
> /* Mangle some symbols automatically.
>       */
> #define FC_hopping FC_GLOBAL(hopping, HOPPING)
>
> #endif
>
> #####
That file should have been updated by the build. Something is not
working correctly when you build. There has been a small change to the
top level CMakLists.txt and that should trigger the CMake build to
re-run the configure phase which in turn generates a new FC.h file.

> The terminating message is:
>
> Linking CXX executable wsjtx
> CMakeFiles/wsjtx.dir/WSPRBandHopping.cpp.o: In function
> `WSPRBandHopping::next_hop()':
> WSPRBandHopping.cpp:(.text._ZN15WSPRBandHopping8next_hopEv+0x211):
> undefined reference to `FC_grayline'
> CMakeFiles/wsjtx.dir/build.make:935: recipe for target 'wsjtx' failed
> make[2]: *** [wsjtx] Error 1
> CMakeFiles/Makefile2:937: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/wsjtx.dir/all'
> failed
> make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/wsjtx.dir/all] Error 2
> Makefile:137: recipe for target 'all' failed
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> #####
>
> I have have tried the same steps as previously without success. I'm not
> sure if the current issue is the same as the previously one.
>
> Would be a manual calling of cmake with --debug-output and/or --trace
> useful ?
What steps do you take to bring your source tree up to date with the
latest commits?

What steps do you take to rebuild the application?