On 06/07/2015 11:44 AM, Claude Frantz wrote:

> My next attempt was to enter "svn update" before "make". There is no
> more FC.h file in the top directory of the wsjtx software, nevertheless
> the executable has been build.

Please allow me to add an important additional information.

Now, I can find the files "./build/FC.h" and "./build/lib/FC.h".
According to the timestamp, the first one has been created at the same
time as "svnversion.h". The second one is fully out of date.

The first file contains:

#ifndef FC_HEADER_INCLUDED
#define FC_HEADER_INCLUDED

/* Mangling for Fortran global symbols without underscores. */
#define FC_GLOBAL(name,NAME) name##_

/* Mangling for Fortran global symbols with underscores. */
#define FC_GLOBAL_(name,NAME) name##_

/* Mangling for Fortran module symbols without underscores. */
#define FC_MODULE(mod_name,name, mod_NAME,NAME) __##mod_name##_MOD_##name

/* Mangling for Fortran module symbols with underscores. */
#define FC_MODULE_(mod_name,name, mod_NAME,NAME) __##mod_name##_MOD_##name

/* Mangle some symbols automatically.
     */
#define FC_grayline FC_GLOBAL(grayline, GRAYLINE)

#endif

#####

Best 88 de Claude (DJ0OT)