Hello Steve,

Can you confirm that this is the right path for wsprd_ext source?

https://sourceforge.net/p/wsjt/wsjt/HEAD/tree/branches/wsjtx/lib/wsprd/

I will compile it on the R-Pi and run some tests.

73, Edson PY2SDR

---
- We humans have the capability to do amazing things if we work together.
- Nós seres humanos temos a capacidade de fazer coisas incríveis se
trabalharmos juntos.