Hi Joe -
Yes, I am comfortable with making wsprd_exp the official wsprd. It has been
working very well here. I had a couple of 16-decode cases again last night on
20 meters.

Say, I just happened to be sitting here working on tracking down the signal
dropouts. When you get a chance, would you please have a look at the images
linked below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33211132/375Hzdata.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33211132/1500Hzdata.png

The first one is absolute value of the complex 375 Hz data from a .c2 file
plotted as a 108x400 pixel image. The dropouts are clearly seen along to the
top of the image.

The second one is the 1500 Hz c0 “common” data written from within the
writec2.f90 function. The second image is (108*4)x400 pixels - and shows that
the features have a 432-pt fundamental period (at 1500 Hz).

I’m scratching my head over here trying to figure out how a pattern like this
gets produced. Right now I’m looking at the wspr_downsample function, and
specifically the lowpass filter function. Does this sound right to you? I’m not
clear on what the timf2 function is doing - do you think that the problem could
originate in there?

Steve