Hi Steve, Bill, and all,

On 6/30/2015 6:18 PM, Steven Franke wrote:
> For those testing wspr mode in wsjt-x ver 1.6, I’ve just committed r5644
> which makes decoder #5 from Joe’s table, below, the default decoder in
> wsjt-x ver 1.6. It is no longer necessary to separately compile
> wsprd_exp to get the benefits of two-pass decoding.

For me, at least, r5644 does not presently compile wsprd correctly on
Windows.  I believe we need to request a larger stack size when linking
wsprd.  Something like

      LDFLAGS = --Wl,--stack,4000000

that I used in .../wsjtx/lib/wsprd/Makefile.win32

Bill, could you please do the needful in .../src/wsjtx/CMakeLists.txt ?

        -- 73, Joe, K1jT