Hello Bill and all team

While I am working on the Hamlib / FT991 issue with Michael I got caught too by
the wsprd issue .

1/ 5644 :error message in wsjtx at decode time starting or running wsprd

2/ Dos command wsprd without parameter : just the usage ok

3/ Dos command but  trying to open a c2 file from command line it crashes

4 / tried 5647 and it works 

I suspect it gives an idea of the root cause ! I am back to hamlib issue now …

Regards

Jean Louis

C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin>wsprd

Usage: wsprd [options...] infile

       infile must have suffix .wav or .c2

       -a <path> path to writeable data files, default="."

       -c write .c2 file at the end of the first pass

       -e x (x is transceiver dial frequency error in Hz)

       -f x (x is transceiver dial frequency in MHz)

       -H do not use (or update) the hash table

       -m decode wspr-15 .wav file

       -q quick mode - doesn't dig deep for weak signals

       -s single pass mode, no subtraction (same as original wsprd)

       -v verbose mode (shows dupes)

       -w wideband mode - decode signals within +/- 150 Hz of center

       -z x (x is fano metric table bias, default is 0.42)

C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin>

C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin>wsprd 150526_1904.c2   error  wsprd.exe has stopped  (windows
message)