Mike, Bill,

FWIW I’d like to keep the slider.  I like the idea of encouraging users to read
the manual.

From: Black Michael via wsjt-devel [mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:37 PM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Black Michael <mdblac...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Ver 1.8 RC1 audio in slider problem

There were those that still wanted the waterfall adjustment for the fast graph
handy so leaving it as an option would be the only solution.

I submitted some tooltip changes a while ago to make it pretty much
in-your-face on the meter tooltip.

Then we need to spice up the documentation so be more in-your-face too.
"Transceiver setup" as an index title is not intuitive but hopefully most know
how to use search for keywords.  I tried to see if you could put a hyperlink in
a tool tip but appears not.  Though about doing a ctrl-click on the meter or
such to bring up the relevant section in the manual then put the ctrl-click
info in the tooltip.

de Mike W9MDB

  _____