Hi,

This is probably not the right place for this issue, but all other
options didn't get attention unfortunately.

Over the past months and years, wsprnet got continuously slower, as more
and more people used the service.
Since a few months, wsprnet got unreachable for minutes multiple times a
day. It is common that database requests time out.

wsprnet does also regularly lose wspr spots, because it is overloaded.
Since a week now, the map on wsprnet.org doesnt work anymore.
The official wsprnet e-mail is refusing e-mails since at least one year(!)

Over the past months, there have been countless complaints in the
wsprnet forum. And also countless offers to help to resolve this issue,
also offers for donations.
Yet nobody seems to take action.

I ask you to please find somebody who takes care of wsprnet.org. WSPR is
the best mode I've seen in ham radio for exploring propagation. It would
be very sad to see it go down like this.
wsprnet is a very important part of the WSPR mode.

Thanks.